Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Flying Geese has a front and a back now. Measurements seem to be what I was going for. I think it will block a bit larger, and that is fine.

Now for the anxious part. I started with 16 skeins, and I have used 11 1/2 for the body. That leaves 4 1/2 for the sleeves and collar. This seems like not quite enough.

This color is not discontinued, so it is possible to get some more, but probably not the same dye lot. There is a pattern break about the elbow of the sleeve, where I could add on in a different dye lot, and if there is a slight color change, I don't think it would take away from the work.

We shall see.

No comments: