I was able to get a back seat in my class last week, and thus knit for two days on Arwens back, with only my neighbors knowing what I was up to. I also was able to pay enough attention to win a prize for answering questions. Hurrah Me.
I settled down on Sunday to finish the back, and work all the seams. All that is left is the hood. The instructions have you make the hoods as extensions of the left and right side, then seam the back neck. I don't see why I can't just use the back neck live stitches, and knit both pieces together. So that's what I'm doing.
I also finished another mohair brioche scarf. Navy on one side, varigated blue on the other. Fluffy!