Tuesday, December 17, 2019

End of Year

Well,

Apparently I'm feeling grumpy.

Here we are. Probably the last post of the year. I'm leaving Saturday to go visiting for the holidays. I have resented that in my entire family, I am the one that travels. I have been resisting recently, but this year there is a memorial service to attend, so off I go.

In preparing for the trip, I found myself between two tasks that I did not want to begin. Ugg. Then I remembered it was Tuesday and I knitblog on Tuesday. Yay. I can procrastinate a bit longer. Then, maybe I'll take a walk.

I've been tolerating a cold the last week. Wednesday was the worst - so stuffed up and not enough decongestants on the planet. It has been a bit better every day since, and I have become weirdly obsessed with sinus wash. So satisfying to feel that slippery yellow goo slide away down the sink. 

In the mean time, the multi-color seed stitch project is past the armholes. I know I did the math last week, but I continue to be anxious about making it to the end of the project.

Oh, and did I mention that I hate Freestyle by Dale of Norway?

Happy holidays and wishes for a successful new year.

No comments: