Friday, December 05, 2003

Is it the weather, or holiday blahs?

I've not done much knitting since the weekend. I'm in a funk about the I cord for the blue vest, and haven't touched the KM blanket or the pink vest. How's that for news?

I looked at my project bars, and updated them. I took out the bear sweater project, as that is done, and got real about making Christmas socks for various people. I really did intend to make socks for my FIL and his GF. GF's sister raises sheep and spins. I thought she was going to send me some wool from her sheep for the project - to make it sort of meaningful. The price was a little high, but the connections were there, and I was more than willing to pay. Well, GF moved, and sister has not communicated with me. I guess if she figures the relationship is off, I have no business bugging her.

On a more positive note, I think I heard the wood ducks return today. This is about a month early for them. It was too dark to look, so I'm not really sure if it is them, or me just hoping for them to be back.

No comments: