Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Not so much knitting over Thanksgiving. A full airplane, reading, cooking, skiing, and surprise, some beading. I bought a bead loom for my daughter, but started a little project myself while I was waiting for her to do something else.


Ooooooh pretty.

Now, the blue vest did get finished to the sholders during some driving, but I'm not happy with the way the I cord edging is working out. I seem to have made some assumptions about the guage of the I cord relative to the twisted garter that were incorrect. So the I cord is too tight. I finished the arm holes, and started on the front before I really evaluated what was happening, so I'm ripping away. Quite an experience, as the brushed mohair is sticking to everything. This puts the RRRRRR into Rip.

No comments: