Monday, June 06, 2005

Lookee what I finished this week. What fun!


And the TDA is off the needles for now, and fits my husband nicely. I may need to re-think the collar. He likes them tight around his neck. I think it looks nice the way it is. He thinks it is too open. When the sweater is just lying there, it looks as if I picked up too many stiches, and the collar is floppy. However, it lies flat when he puts it on. It looks very square, even though I put some shaping on the front. I'm thinking that I could pull it out, pick up fewer stitches, and make it a bit deeper.

I need to work in a lot of ends still, and will probably not mess with the collar until I'm done with that. When I was knitting, I tried splicing and weaving the new skeins but I didn't like the way it was working. So, I just left then ends, and am working them in with a needle now.

My daughter is off to GirlScout camp, and will be backpacking most of the session. Shout out to girls in middle school ( or their parents ) - GirlScouts gets really cool once you are in the 7th grade. Check it out. http://www.girlscouts.org/ and http://www.studio2b.org

Husband and I are going on a little adult vacation the end of the week. Sweet.

No comments: