So many sleeves started and ripped.
The last combination was nice but part way up I measured and it was way too small. Turns out the gauge wanted to be 6.25 stitches/inch instead of my normal 5 stitches for this sort of wool. Perhaps some is the Debut which is not quite worsted but thick enough and some is the fair isle pattern which seems to look better tight.
Since I was ripping anyway, I switched out the medium blue with a lighter blue of the same type. I was not entirely happy with how the darker color read against the navy when they were together.
We have a finalist now.
I weighed all the yarn before and after the sleeve and found that each color is missing 50 grams. Strangely, the sleeve weighs 120 grams so something is off.
This is troubling, as it is a bit more than 1/6th of the yarns that I am using and my rule of thumb is 1/3 for the sleeves and 2/3 for the body.
I should go finish Lemony now.