Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Sleeves and Choices

I finished the sleeves over the weekend for the current project.

Thanks for all the advice. There were suggestions that I look for similar yarn.  I'm not really interested in trying to match that grey yarn. It was in unlabeled hanks and quite old.

Part of my game for working through the stash is to figure out how to incorporate what I have. So, in a way, this hank of bad yarn provided some pleasurable inspiration.

I played a bit on StitchFiddle with some lice but was not happy with what I came up with.

I did find some charcoal Sesame4 so I'm going with the black bottom/grey top and will use the charcoal for the little border pattern.  My goal is to finish this project in April so if I work a few inches most days I can get it done.


No comments: