Enough of that.
Observant reader Elizabeth has correctly identifying the mystery sweater as Fern. Way to go Elizabeth, and thanks for leaving a comment. Now I know they work. Elizabeth, if you wish to foward your address to my email ( see side bar ) I will send you a present.
Last Thursday, I posted, then took off to have a molar extracted. Yuck. This was the result of a root canal gone very bad. I was fortunate about not being in pain, and not having to do this in an emergency situation. Now, I have about a year of bone growth, and implant baloney before I can get a crown in the spot where that tooth used to be.
My dear husband kept me iced and down on Thursday, waking me up to give me more Demerol. Friday, I was on my own, but very very stupid. It took me maybe two hours to set up the pattern section for the yoke of Hardangervidda. But once it was started, whoopee, what fun. So much fun, that a week later, I find myself done with the complex pattern section, and at the neck decreases.
I have made some more pattern changes. I'm not big on the neck zipper, so I'm going to make a regular neck. I'm planning to knit the little diamond pattern around the neck, then make a turning row, and tacking it down on the back, rather than rib. While examining the pattern, I noticed there was a slight difference between the front and back yoke pattern, and I liked the back pattern better. Thus it is on the front as well.