Tuesday, October 06, 2020

Design Fever

I apparently am quite thrilled about hacking the star stitch. It does not seem like much, but sometimes it seems miraculous. In any event, I'm designing a child's size sweater and beanie now. Yesterday, I went into a frenzy, thinking I could work it up for some random publication deadline. I thought it through, and am calmer now. Maybe there will be pictures of said sweater in the future. 

Today, I resorted my priorities and went back to the TKGA masters sweater. I decided upon a schedule - work the sleeves in October, the body in November and December. January will be finishing and reviewing my written work.  


I am a few rows from finishing the first sleeve repeat and I'm pretty happy. I remeasured gauge and needed to tweak some numbers, but not so much that ripping or a major rewrite was involved. 

Then I made Chap Jae for Neighbors night out. 

No comments: