Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Trying to transmute work frustration into positive activity. Two appoinments cancelled today. Three last week. So instead, I've snuggled up with some Voice over IP audio training, and am listening and knitting, and sometimes even browsing knit blog rings at the same time. How can I do this? As the speaker said today, there is a lot of redundancy in human voice. I also find that because of my past positions, I understand more of this particular material than some of my more traditional data only peers. That's the benifit of being an old lady in the industry.

I've not done the blog rings for a while. I find that Knit Kitty goes backward only three sites before hitting a dead page. Forward, it goes maybe twelve sites, and then comes to a site with no KnitKitty link.

No comments: