Thursday, March 22, 2007

Back from holiday, but too busy with laundry and old e-mail to post.

We had some issues with our outbound flight. First, there was a smoothie spill from one of the early boarders. Then, when the entirely full plane was settled in the seats, the pilot announced that he had found a leak, and we had to swap aircraft. I was quite pleased that the pilot was so attentive, as I prefer to be late to my resort than not arrive in one piece.
The airline was able to steal another airplane and had us reloaded in less than two hours. I thought that was pretty tight. I also finished this black and white scarf.


Before leaving, Hardangervidda was at a point where she needed a lot of plain knitting. Even with her relatively small gauge, it was a snap, even when knitting drunk to get to the top of the sleeve. Then some fiddling to set up the top pattern, and Viola!

Now that I'm home, I've started the second sleeve, but it's been a busy week.

No comments: