Thursday, November 17, 2005

Disinstated!?
The lack of blogging for three months seems to have put me in the dog house with both Yahoo Mail and the knit blog ring. I admire them for their effeciancy. FWIW, I'm back into Yahoo mail with my previous id. Apparently the knitblog managers won't be updateing until after the holidays. I respect that too.

In the mean time, I discover other slovenly habits. I havent' updated my gallery page for over a year. Shame on me.

And a sad note. My very good friend, the one I knit this sweater for, died in an automobile accident over the weekend. I was cleaning the guest room in anticipation of his arrival for Thanksgiving when we receive the phone call. He had been struggling with health issues; quite a long list of them for some time. We will miss him.

No comments: