Monday, August 23, 2004

I'm leaving in a half hour for a business trip. Back on Thursday. Why do I think that I can catch up on everything while away? I've packed half a suitcase of knitting, and thought I could download some self paced classes and do those too. For some reason, those classes have to be taken on line, so I have this goal of doing at least one while I'm away. Yeah, right..... after a day in school and picking up the e-mails that came in during the day. Hmmmm.

Well, I'm feeling fragmented, and like I'm not accomplishing anything. However, if one strolls through my house one will see all sorts of progress bits.

A sleeve with some lace peeking out

Some more lace - almost 42" slightly stretched

A button band has been picked up. That Ingeborg sure has a lot of fiddly bits to do before she is finished.

And some starz are born


No comments: