Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Well, we're back, just in time to leave again. (business travel for us both) Vacation was beautiful, right up until the American Airlines computer disaster on Sunday. We were four hours delayed, got home at 3:00 a.m. and our luggage went on it's own vacation. Here it is, Wednesday, and it's still not here. The agent typed our delivery address incorrectly, and my husband was so tired he just grabbed the receipt and did not do his usual annoying inspection of paperwork. So, now I have the number of the delivery service, and I'm hoping they call me back. He's anxious because he has his house and car keys in there. I'm anxious because the completed body of Ingeborg is in mine.

Cross your fingers for me - I don't know if I can start that body from scratch.

No comments: