Monday, September 15, 2003

Arrgh. Monday again.
Nice weekend - cooler and not too much rain. Only at night, like Camelot.

My wonderful husband bought me a new ride.

He keeps me in nice equipment and clothes, but can't seem to pick up his stuff. Anyway, we took it for a spin on Sunday out west of town in the county that thinks shoulders on roads are a GOOD idea. And, guess what? We ran up behind a "Texas Traffic Jam". About 50 head of cows and calfs with six riders, walking down the road to another pasture. No way were we going to ride throuigh, so we coasted, and chatted with the cowboys for a spell. I'm soooo glad we came up behind them, instead of head on. Those Texas cows have pointy horns.

What does this have to do with knitting? Well, on the ride out and back, I finished half the front of this:


Busy week ahead - probably won't make too much knitting progress, but pleased to be working.

No comments: