Thursday, September 18, 2003

Product Plug.
I occasionally have this, um, condition that is eased by the application of a product that contains stinky fish oil. It's really hard to get it off of my hands, but this nice salt scrub does that nicely and leaves a pleasant tangerine/orange scent in its place. The salt is suspended in some odd mix of soapy oily stuff that feels odd the first time, but leaves my skin feeling soft and moist and ready to pick up yarn. My husband has been using it to scrub off dead skin from his poison ivy conflict.

Nice stuff.


Way too busy at home and at work for much knitting. Hope to have the body of the pink mosiac toddler jacket done by the end of the weekend. There is a regatta on Saturday, and my skipper just offered me a ride out to the venue, so I have a few hours of car knitting coming up on Saturday. I'm thinking about reversing the colors for the arms. Don't you think that would be fun?

No comments: